Best Paying Online Jobs: All Free to Join!

Earn extra cash working from home!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > What are the whole "Pick a number watermelon thing, then check your messages" about on facebook??

Charles A.

What are the whole "Pick a number watermelon thing, then check your messages" about on facebook??

On Facebook they have "No children under 18!!!!! no family !!! Be brave!!!

Pick a watermelon And check your inbox!!!! 1��2��3��4��5��6��7��8��9��10��11��12��13��14��15��"

What do they message you?? I'm too scared to find out myself��

Answer:

I found this which is slightly different, but I think it's the same basic idea as the watermelon thing. I was curious too, but a family member posted it so I didn't want to go there. Ended up poking all around the internet!

To be honest. �� 2. What would you do if you could spend the night with me? �� 3. Send me one naked picture. 4. Nastiest thing you've ever done? 5. Rate �� 6. Talk dirty to me. ���� ! 7. Do you like me? �� 8. What turns you on? �� 9. Would you **** me? �� 10. What would you say to me if you had the chance? 11. What's the worst thing someone's ever done to you? 12. Whats the freakiest thing you have done sexually? 13. What turns you off? �� 14. What's your favorite emoji? �� 15. You gotta bae or nah? �� 16. What's your biggest secret? ��17. Send me the sexiest picture of you. �� 18. What's your pet peeve about your girlfriend/boyfriend. �� 19. Where would you take me if we went on a first date together? �� 20. Where'd we first meet? �� DON'T CHICKEN OUT. Answer the number you picked, then make a status like mine. �� your turn lol

--

July 1, 2016 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.